Sunday school is at 9:00 a.m. from September 11, 2016 to May 21, 2017.
According to the pattern established in the Bible, the children of Christian parents are taught the basics of the Christian faith in order to prepare them for confirmation (public profession of faith) and full membership in the Christian church.
- Grades Pre-K (3-5 years old) taught by Bonnie Fagrey. Children are taken through a child’s Story Bible, and learn some basic hymns of the faith.
- Grades 1-3: taught by Lyle Griess. Children are taken through a more advanced Story Bible, and also begin on a very elementary level to memorize the Heidelberg Catechism. The goal is to memorize Questions 1-11.
- Grades 4-6: taught by Roger Gallimore. Children begin a more advanced study of the Christian faith. In addition to a fuller study of Bible history they begin to study the main doctrines of the Christian faith as summarized in the Heidelberg Catechism. They also begin a more extensive memorization of the Heidelberg Catechism, as well as an elementary study of church history.
- Grades 7-9: taught by Pastor Fagrey. This is a student’s final preparation for confirmation. This class consists of a much more advanced study of Bible history, the Heidelberg Catechism, and Church history.
- Post-confirmation and adult discipleship: Elder Kip Matkins is teaching through the video series: A Survey of Church History by Robert Godfrey.