Sunday school is at 9:00 a.m. from September to May.
According to the pattern established in the Bible, the children of Christian parents are taught the basics of the Christian faith in order to prepare them for confirmation (public profession of faith) and full membership in the Christian church.
- Grades Pre-K (3-5 years old) taught by Bonnie Fagrey. Children are taken through a child’s Story Bible, and learn some basic hymns of the faith.
- Grades 1-3: taught by Stephen Kilber. Children are taken through a more advanced Story Bible, and also begin on a very elementary level to memorize the Heidelberg Catechism.
- Grades 4-6: taught by Roger Gallimore. Students begin to study Bible history from the Bible itself, and the main doctrines of the Christian faith as summarized in the Heidelberg Catechism. They also begin a more extensive memorization of the Heidelberg Catechism, as well as an elementary study of church history.
- Grades 7-9: taught by Pastor Fagrey. This is a student’s final preparation for confirmation. This class consists of a much more advanced study of Bible history, the Heidelberg Catechism, and Church history.
- Post-confirmation and adult discipleship: Elder Kip Matkins is teaching through the video series: Clouds without Water by Justin Peters.